Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Joyful journey to Japan




I am flying to Tokyo in Japan. there is approximately 126.8 million people in Japan and around 9.275 million of those people live in Tokyo. Tokyo is cold and most of the time cloudy and rainy. Tokyo is in the east side of the Japan and Japan is right on the east side of Asia. In Japan the language they speak is Japanese.

I am flying to Tokyo in Japan by Air New Zealand.

Air New Zealand is a famous air line. But they have some rules to keep the passengers safe.
Here are my top 5 Air New Zealand safety Tips.


1: smoking is not allowed. you are not allowed cigarettes or E-cigarettes.

2: change all devices to flight mode.

3: in the case of an emergency a life jacket will be located under the seat.

4: loose items must be stored in the locker over head or under the seat.

5: a mask comes down from overhead don't hesitate to put it over you mouth and nose.



Here is a link to one of the Air New Zealand safety clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kypaw8kbElw

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.