Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Tiny Frozen Meteors.

Walt:Write a wether poem using strong verbs

Tiny frozen meteors

Drumming drumming
Hard then light.
The sudden sound is no delight.
The thumping beat as hail pores.
You wish that it was under laws.
It’s hard to see, easy to hear.
You know it’s wise to be aware.
It’s not like summer autumn spring.
Down from the skies there bulleting.
You see them jumping of the floors.
These tiny frozen meteors.Image result for hail pngImage result for hail png

Image result for hail png

5 comments:

  1. Great use of rhyming and imagery in your poem Zach. I actually like to listen to hail myself. Good to see that you have thought about what happens when it hails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment mum.

      Delete
  2. grace maureen prince29 July 2017 at 12:46

    nice rhyming Zach i like your poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Zach, the words you used really painted a brilliant picture in my head. I almost felt the cold feel of the hail on my skin. When writing poetry make sure you get the right word when using the spell check as pores is the skin pore. I look forward to reading more of your poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark,that's kind of you

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.