Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Super Mcguffin

Super Mcguffin


( please ignore Dog Mcguffins low education)


By day I am dog mcguffin your normal neighbourhood dog.
By night I am dog mcguffin, protector of the human world.

I can run on walls, levitate with my mind only, and mind control.
I am super strong, super fast and super smart. I only have one
weakness. Loud noises. I have a horrible habit of whenever I
here one…  I wake up. But that doesn't stop me from saving
the world from peril every other day, normally. You see that I
have a human, and my human needs me. Her looking balls
don’t work. And she needs me to look for her. Being a
superhero I can keep her safe from pure evil like cats and mail
men.  But someday I hope to protect her from meteors and
aliens. But something tells me that day will come soon. Unlike
me my human mixes bright coloured waters. Although she
shouldn't because it often makes mini fire pops and tiny black
sky sheep. One day she mixed blue and green waters. The
water holders broke and started to foam. Them the foam
started to make the table disappear like a monster that you
can’t see was eating it. So my superhero instincts kicked in.
I pounced on my human and she tumbled into a trolley. I saw
the invisible beast eat more and more so I pushed the trolley
out of the building. Just as I got out right behind me was the
biggest fire pop I had ever seen. when my eyes adjusted  to
the light I saw a big white van and a dark blue car. Some
other humans stepped out of the van and came to look after
my human. a man came and congratulated me and a few
days later I was given a shiny disk like in my dreams.
Another victory by Super Mcguffin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zach,
    Your post captured my attention with it's title and the first couple of sentences. Your story reminded me of the cartoon Bolt and also of Guide Dogs everywhere. I am wondering if this contributed to your thinking and ideas?
    I really enjoyed the descriptive beginning of the story, it created images in my head and I could visualise Super Mcguffin and his owner.
    I think this story would go great as a comic or as an animation. I wonder if you could turn it into a mini series? Are there more stories about Super Mcguffin on your blog? Maybe you could label them?
    Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story and would love to read more.
    Thanks for posting,
    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Morgan,
    I think it is cool how you Expanded the idea of Super Mcguffin. I will invest in making some more story's about him and his owner. Keep cheking in and you might find another one. thanks for the cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.