Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

School

when I was in Japan I met another tourist boy and he told me about his school and gave me a timetable. I compared it to my school and I think that I like my school better. we don't have a soled timetable. ours changes from day to day. we normally have R.E early in the day as well as math. around the middle of the day we have reading and writing and Topic. and near the end of the day we
finish what we haven't finished. the only things we do at the same time is morning tea and lunch. He also talked about his Favorited subject, it was art's and crafts. my Favorited subject Math because I find it easy and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.