Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Magnificent Me




My name is Zach and I am a year 5 in St Bernadette’s school. I am in room 8 and my teacher is Miss Bergin. In my free time I like to play on the computer, play football and do hair raising stunts on really big things. I also like to dig into a triple choc pavlova or some of my other favourite foods like burritos  and pumpkin soup. I don’t really have a favourite movie but I really like adventure movies. One day I hope to be able to do my squares and square roots in a small amount of time. I have 3 sisters and one brother and since I am a boy  there are 7 people in my family (including my mum and dad). As I may have shown before my favourite sport is football. It is the favourite sport of 2 other people in my family.And last but not least my culture. I am a New
Zealander from Christchurch  and that is me Zach.



                                  

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.